(Austrian, Expressionism, 1890-1918)
Self-Portrait with Chinese Lantern Plant, 1912
Leopold Museum, Vienna, Austria
I’m ashamed of what I’ve done, and I’m scared of you.
We’ll we’ll we’ll if it isn’t autocorrect
Very inspired by Cameron Stewart and Babs new Batgirl design. I finally had a free moment last night to quickly sketch something up, and I got carried away. I suppose sacrificing a couple hours of sleep is worth it if you’re having fun.
- purposefully forget their names
- any time yr talking about anything outside the realm of COD, energy drinks, or football, pause and giggle and say “oh, but sorry - you wouldn’t know anything about this, right? we can change the subject”
- extension on #1: call him by the name of another boy w the same hair color as him. when he protests, laugh and act like he’s trying to trick u
- "hold this." stop acknowledging him for the remainder of the encounter until it is time to collect you bag/purse/coat/etc
- "sorry, what? i wasn’t listening" rinse and repeat
- tilt yr head. make a cute face. “awwwwww”
the boy tears in the notes are amazing
It is this one. Occasionally, the original text/pic gets deleted and replaced with a gif of your OTP or that actor in that one show or a quote from that thing you like. But it’s not them. It never was them. It has always been, and always will be, a lie.
And now it’s a gif of Cosima Niehaus.
Wolfgang Tillmans · Venus transit, 2004. Courtesy Galerie Buchholz, Cologne/Berlin
- is engaging for 20 hours +
- always keeps my on the edge of my seat
- makes me question things
- is my favorite ever
- Is not a person
- Is the hit tv show orphan black
Évelyne’s profile appreciation
The Orphan Black Cast on Tatiana Maslany
↳ Tatiana’s dedication, strength, spunk, friendliness and professionalism have infused the entire crew with a love for the show and a standard of working. She knows everyone’s names, says hello to everyone regardless of where they are on the so-called totem pole, is always kind regardless of how exhausted she is…and has garnered so much respect from everyone. It’s really special, and she is really special. – Kathryn Alexandre
A discussion among Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones), Katey Sagal (Sons of Anarchy), Tatiana Maslany (Orphan Black), Natalie Dormer (Game of Thrones), and other fierce, fearless, and flat-out fantastic female actors who open up about the power and privilege of playing women who redefine the rules and refuse to yield. Saturday July 26, 2014 4:10pm - 5:10pm