“Now is the winter of our discontent.”—William Shakespeare
A playlist for the cold season.
01. Blood Bank - Bon Iver
02. Winter - Daughter
03. The Woods - Daughter
04. Last Smoke Before the Snowstorm - Benjamin Francis Leftwich
05. Manchester Snow - Benjamin Francis Leftwich
06. Winter Solstice - Cold Specks
07. Cold Comfort - Tiny Ruins
08. Avalanche! Oh, Avalanche! - Gregory and the Hawk
09. Snow Day - Jeremy Messersmith
10. Hear the Noise That Moves So Soft and Low - James Vincent McMorrow
11. Goodbye England (Covered in Snow) - Laura Marling
12. A Stutter (ft. Arnór Dan) - Ólafur Arnalds
Don’t get me wrong now. I loved the finale. It was brilliant and gorgeous and just overall well-done. The plot twists! The emotions! The acting! Yes, good.
But I’m still a bit disappointed that the writers chose to use the character I call “adaptation!Irene.”
Art by FRANÇOIS BERTHOUD
5 x 5 inches
You think your world is s a f e?
You and I are just alike.
Moriarty is the Napoleon of crime, Watson. She is the organizer of half that is evil and nearly all that is undetected in this great city. She is a genius, a philosopher, an abstract thinker. She has a brain of the first order.